Friday, May 12, 2017

Spin, Kim, Spin!


Guest blogger/Daughter Kim asked for a chance to plug her next fundraiser for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.  Kim began fundraising for L&LS when her friend was diagnosed with lymphoma.  Just a few years later her dad was diagnosed with MDS.  Her efforts continue:

Greetings!  I have been roped into a Flywheel event to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society on Thursday, May 18th.  My friend's sister is a coach for LLS's Team in Training and is currently helping to fundraise for another LLS event, Man & Woman of the Year. I always said it would take a lot for me to participate in a spin class, i.e. a million dollars, a small private island/jet, or a fundraiser for a charity that benefits people I love who have been affected by blood cancers.  And the day has arrived!  
Next Thursday, I will be spending 45 minutes on a bike (hopefully) to raise money for the LLS.  I would greatly appreciate any donations you can make to the cause.  Thanks for your support!

No comments: