Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 150 – Mr. Tiny Hiny

Whenever I see Jeff struggle to get his wallet out (he’s not pretending; it really is a challenge), I suggest that he keeps it in his left pocket.  His left arm and hand work better so he wouldn’t have any trouble with the reach-pinch-lift motion required.  Finally, he took my advice and tried it.  Shortly thereafter, we got in the car for the short drive to my parents’ house.  En route he complained that the wallet, in its new position, hurt his buttocks!  I said, “I guess you’re going to need a man-purse.”  “Or,” he said, “a butt implant.”  Hmm… a butt implant would help his pants stay up, too.

Amy Lyn suggested her Uncle Jeff use a chain on his wallet for ease of retrieving it from his back pocket.  Mark offered to lend Jeff his wallet chain but I’m pretty sure Mr. Tiny Hiny would rather suffer than make such a revolutionary style-change. 

1 comment:

Judy said...

My right arm and Jeff's left arm work pretty good. We should team up to accomplish more. Tell Jeff I am getting an EMG Thursday if he wants to come watch to see what he's in for.